Bag-emptying-machine for bags
Folding table machine
manual or by a conveyer the bag is brought by a large door into the machine.
Closing of the door starts the emptying process. Rotary knife cuts the bag, held by hooks, into two parts.
By tilting the two halves the bag empties itself, supported by the force of gravity and additional vibrations.
empty bag disposal:
After the emptying of bag the empty bag is brought directly to the waste bag compactor.
Area of application
- high discharge degree
- emptying of poisonous, aggressive powders?
- fully enclosed system
- dustfree working place
- low noise level
- easy to operate
- secure, protected
- automatic bag entry ?
- the product and the bag wil stay seperated
- the product will not touch the exterior of the bag
- no contact between product and and operator
- easy maintenance; well accessible
- automated process-integration possible
- suitable for powders and granulates
- capacity: 80 up to 180 bags / h
- bag material : paper, plastics, jute or combination ?
power consumption 1,5 kW
knife drive motor 1,1 kW
vibration motor 0,18 kW
empty bag compactor 2,2 kW
pneumatic requirements min. 6 bar air
- lump breaker
- pneumatical /mechanical conveying system
- vibration disc