Dosing-flap for open bags
The automatic WAGNER bag filling machine type WAMA-KVO is appropriate for filling easily pourable products into open bags, cartons with inliner, buckets, barrels and cans.
The machine is particularly adaptable to different product and flow characteristics.
The dosage flap’s degree of opening can be set to coarse, medium and fine dosing from 0-100% steplessly and accurate to the millimetre.
- According to flow behaviour, bulk density and granulation, the different free-flowing bulk materials can be dosed as fast as possible and extremely precisely.
- Several ATEX versions can be delivered.
- Like all WAGNER bag filling machines, the WAMA-KV model’s construction is particularly simple and robust, as well as carefully processed.
- Well thought out constructions make cleaning and maintenance of the machine easier.
- In limited spatial circumstances both the design height and the other dimensions can be adapted.
Choose between our product lines, "Basic", "Standard Plus" and "individual"