Flap-box for open bags
The automatic WAGNER bag filling machine type WAMA-FRO is suitable for filling applications to fill free flowing products in open bags.
The dosing occurs in 2 Steps (coarse and fine). A closure avoids that there is no further product can ripple after filling which guaranees an optimally exact dosing.
- The dosing is realized by a flap box.
- Different ATEX-versions can also be delivered
- It is extremely adaptable, regardless of the product characteristics involved.
- If required a welding station can be aligned, optionally with an integrated evacuating station. This enables the bags to be filled cleanly with as little dust as possible.
- The WAMA-FRO is distinguished by its simple and sturdy construction and the meticulous attention paid to detail in the manufacturing process, characteristics shared by all WAGNER bag-filling-machines.
- Carefully detailed construction facilitates the cleaning and service of the machine.
- All dimensions including height of the machine can be adapted to meet narrow and restricted space.
Choose between our product lines, "Basic", "Standard Plus" and "Individual"